what we need from you
Full Time Job
The right candidate has a strong business drive, and a desire to grow with a small company that has a national brand. You will also possess leadership skills and an outgoing personality while still being able to give attention to detail on administrative tasks. Duties include heavy email and call volume, hiring and managing interns, scheduling, creating itineraries and more. Experience in the entertainment industry is a plus.
We are NYC's leading producer of open mics, stand up comedy shows, and have a school where we teach comedy, writing, marketing and more. We are a community of comedians and have been featured on the front page of the Wall St. Journal and named a top 10 comedy spot by USA Today.
This is a very casual, but exciting, fast-paced work environment on the Lower East Side.
* Minimum of two years experience in administration /office management
* Great organizational skills and ability to multi-task
* Self-starter; be able to work on your own and manage others
* Heavy email, phone calls, scheduling
* Proficient in Mac, IOS, Google docs, Excel, Word
* Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, and Photoshop are a plus
Salary: $45,000 to $55,000 with bonuses and incentives
Must live in NYC area and be able to start immediately.
TO APPLY PLEASE EMAIL YOUR COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO: INFO@LAUGHINGBUDDHACOMEDY.COM